On behalf of my client, we are recruiting for a new vacancy for an Integrated Chronic Care Manager –Ambulatory Care Channel
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage the growth in sales to achieve maximum profitability/margins in line with delineated targets of the Ambulatory Channel
- Commercially focused and the ability to identify and maximise new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers for the SBA’s in line with the planned strategy.
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure that the sales potential is fully exploited for the Ambulatory Channel.
- To ensure profitability of the business is maintained through effective pricing and cost containment strategies.
- Prepare regular forecasts, contributing to effective strategic planning and be an active member of the management team.
- Effectively manage the market introduction of product innovations.
Maintain and develop strong business relationship with all key stakeholders and customers.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all expense related activities, reporting monthly by the 3rd working day of the month.
- A High Performing team member and pioneer for better Healthcare in Ireland displaying the Core Competency Model.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Demonstrate proven negotiation experience and influencing skills.
- Be a strategic thinker.
- Be performance orientated.
- Demonstrates excellent commercial and business acumen.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates leadership ability to manage a team.
- Experience with driving business results and business development in the healthcare sector.
- Degree in either Science, Commercial, Technical, Medical or Business Management.
- Medical Devices, Commercial Hospital and Chronic Care experience essential.
- Clean full driving licence essential.
For full details email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Linda at +353 1 2784701
Thornshaw Scientific is a division of the CPL Group www.thornshaw.com