An opportunity has arisen for an Interim Recruiter to join a life-science company, which performs a wide range of development and manufacturing for biopharmaceuticals.
This role within the HR and Administration team support to the business and divisional areas by managing and delivering a full range of human resource services. The successful candidate will provide advice to solve problems, create value, improve growth, and maximise business efficiency and profitability.
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
Pay rate: circa £35,000
Duration: 6 month fixed term contract
The experienced recruiter will have a background in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology to join this HR team. The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through databases and social media and conducting interviews.
• Screening candidates, interviewing, conduct background checks
• Drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and gaining referrals
• Communicating with managers to build and develop positive relationships
• Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
• Reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the hiring managers
• Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between managers and
• Contributing to the implementation of HR/recruitment software
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• Experience in leading, developing and delivering a change programme whilst improving employee engagement
• Proven experience of being able to multitask, prioritise and coordinate key projects
• Recruitment & Agency experience, an understand the recruitment cycle and process
CIPD or equivalent educational achievement (Level 3) plus experience and a background in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology would be highly desirable.
If you feel that this role is right for you or anyone in your network, please email email@example.com