- Conduct audits of international equity, fixed income, and commodity business lines, back-office departments and branch offices to assess compliance with firm policies and regulatory requirements.
- Establish approach, project plan and tests to achieve audit objectives.
- Develop process knowledge and identify risk areas for assigned audit projects.
- Review and appraise soundness, adequacy and application of manual and automated processes, and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Participates discussions with operating personnel during and at the conclusion of an audit discussing the conditions, criteria, effect, cause and recommendations relating to potential deficiencies noted during an audit.
- Identify/implement automation opportunities to enhance audit effectiveness and efficiencies of the business as a whole.
- Keep abreast with various securities and commodities regulations.
- Conduct audits in accordance with professional industry standards and established company policies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree/Masters is essential (Finance, Accounting, Business or Information Systems preferred)
- Professional certification Qual or PQ (ACCA, ACA, CIA, CISA)
- 2-5 years audit experience
- Candidate must be comfortable working in an automated, hands-on environment,
- Proficient in MS Office, especially MS Access and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidates must have an EU passport or a qualifying work permit/residency to work in Ireland.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Karyn Glennon on 01-9476379 or apply via the link.