My client requires an Internal Audit Senior to work on a work on a diverse range of projects with clients in the Public and Private Sectors across Northern Ireland, focusing on the end-to-end delivery of internal audit engagements from planning to report.
Working for a global consultancy, this role offers the very best in professional development and will provide a challenging and exciting work environment, varied projects and on-going training.
- Delivery of end-to-end internal audit or risk and governance engagements, from planning through to fieldwork and reporting.
- Through the completion and review of audit work, assess control deficiencies and opportunities to enhance our clients internal control environment identified by your team and identify any additional points based on your experience.
- Preparation and review of high-quality planning and reporting deliverables for review by internal management and subsequently for issue to clients
- Supervision of junior Internal Auditors during audit fieldwork.
- Supporting Internal Audit Management in the development of progress reports for Audit Committees and Client Senior Management Teams.
- Effective communication with client personnel, as well as Deloitte team members and management team.
- Engaging in internal department initiatives such as training, business development activities, coaching, engagement scheduling and graduate recruitment.
- You will have a minimum of three year’s Internal Audit experience
- Relevant degree
- An ACA, ACCA, CIIA or other accounting or relevant qualification
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing successfully your career
- Experience supervising team members effectively
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Darrach Teague in the strictest confidence on 0289072 5622