The Internal Audit team are currently working on a diverse range of projects with clients in all sectors including global brands in the Technology, Financial Services, Consumer and Life Sciences sectors. Your role as a Senior will focus on the end to end delivery of internal audit engagements from planning to reporting. In this role you will be responsible for supervision of internal auditors, supporting them to make an impact that matters and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service. You will also have the opportunity to work on a range of ISAE and SOX projects as well as advisory controls engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The typical duties a Senior will be involved in are:
- Delivery of end-to-end internal audit or risk and governance engagements, from planning through to fieldwork and reporting.
- Through the completion and review of audit work, assess control deficiencies and opportunities to enhance our clients internal control environment identified by your team and identify any additional observations based on your experience.
- Preparation and review of high-quality planning and reporting deliverables for review by internal management and subsequently for issue to clients
- Supervision of junior Internal Auditors during audit fieldwork.
- Supporting Internal Audit Management in the development of progress reports for Audit Committees and Client Senior Management Teams.
- Effective communication with client personnel, as well as company team members and management team. Engaging in internal department initiatives such as training, business development activities, coaching, engagement scheduling and graduate recruitment.
- You will have a minimum of three year’s Internal Audit, Risk and Control experience
- Relevant degree
- An ACA, ACCA, CIIA or other accounting or relevant qualification
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing successfully your career
- Experience supervising team members effectively
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Knowledge of technical concepts and relevant industry standards e.g. Internal Audit methodologies, Willingness to travel (if required)
- SOX readiness or testing experience
We wish to speak with professionals about their next career move. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now online or contact Karyn Glennon on 01-9476379 for more information.