Internal Sales - entry level
We are recruiting for an Internal Salesperson for our client based in Co. Down.
This role is an entry level technical sales role.
As Internal Salesperson you will be responsible for with creating and providing detailed solutions and proposals for the client base and partners. This will involve dealing with enquiries by telephone and email and interacting with colleagues and principal suppliers to meet the required deadlines
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Report progress of workload as required.
- Carry out tasks as detailed by the Technical Sales Manager or Team Leader to the required standards.
- Contribute to a shared ownership of workload and prioritise their own tasks.
- Undertake regular training guided by the Sales Manager or Team Leader or self-directed.
Essential experience, skills and qualifications:
- Either similar experience working in a technical sales role (engineering industry) AND / OR Educated (BTEC or higher) in Engineering / Science related subject.
- Possess IT skills specifically in Windows OS and Microsoft Office.
- Good organisational skills, such as time and resource planning.
- Be highly numerate and comfortable working with multiple sources of information.
For immediate consideration please click apply or for more information contact Aimee on the numbers provided.
If you are on the market for new roles in HR, Sales or Marketing please call me today for confidential chat.