As an International Digital Manager, you will be responsible for managing, testing, optimising, and delivering changes and improvements of the companies’ online platforms.
The International Digital Manager will have experience managing cross-channel online digital experiences and digital demand generation programs. The role will require working with the wider team to develop, execute, track & report user metrics, and optimise the customer journey experience across the digital ecosystem.
The successful candidate will be accountable for working directly with various teams at a global level. In this role, you will function as the primary point of contact for the country marketing/digital teams.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Collaborate with local country marketing teams to create quarterly plans to support local business priorities
- Establish and communicate execution timelines with publishing, personalization, SEO teams.
- Work closely with the countries world-wide to identify, manage and optimise key conversion points in the acquisition funnel
- Manage and optimise landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Work with Web Leads to leverage campaign-related content across entire ecosystem
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs and landing pages.
- Create monthly analytic reports to monitor country marketing page performance & devise insights on how to improve.
- Work with the relevant teams to create a good Omni channel user experience to support customer engagement
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and work with UX, Publishing and Development about for how to best leverage the latest technological developments in campaign efforts.
- Monitor and improve SEO metrics and performance of company webpages
- Implement application funnel efficiencies and reduce consumer drop off/pain points.
- Monitor and improve SEO metrics and performance of company websites
- Bachelor’s level degree in Marketing or equivalent area
- 5 years + experience working in a similar position (Marketing Manager – International level)
- Passion for using data to improve marketing effectiveness and effective communication skills.
- Must be fluent English & Japanese
- Experience with any of the following: web analytics, Personalisation, customer journey UX/UI, A/B testing, SEO and acquisition optimisation tactics.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent team player