The client is a people focused healthcare business. Founded in 1974, they have a successful track record as a manufacturer of high-quality medical devices. Based in Co. Down, greater Belfast area. They have an immediate requirement for a International Product Executive to join their established clinical manufacturing facility.
Reporting directly to the Insights & Product Manager and based in Northern Ireland, this role supports and facilitates the management of current products and services together with the development of new products and services. It will lead to new innovations across global markets and a user-based approach to all messaging, communication and development of both service and product propositions. This involves gathering, analysing and directing market insights and identifying clearly those which we should progress to inform new innovations across global markets and managing the development and launch of new products and the product life cycle in line with our overall product portfolio management strategy.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years product management experience
- Proven experience of managing a product portfolio and developing new products
- Excellent IT skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Access to transport
- Experience of healthcare brands and understanding of market dynamics, quality and regulatory requirements of medical devices or health-related products.