- Assisting on international tax structuring and advisory projects
- Dealing with international network on queries arising to the Irish firm
- Identifying tax planning opportunities
- Involvement in management of the corporate tax compliance process
- Research in relation to ad hoc tax issues
- Assisting on new proposals.
Skills and attributes:
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA additional qualification preferred)
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ post qualification experience of working in a corporate tax department of a larger firm
- Thorough knowledge of corporation tax and relevant legislation
- Experience in dealing with international organisations and foreign direct investment teams a benefit
- Knowledge of intellectual property transactions and research and development tax credit a benefit
- Confidence in dealing with people (including clients), excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills; and
- Strong attention to detail.
- Daily commute to Dublin avoided
- Healthcare allowance
- Affordable car parking
- Compressed working policy i.e. 3pm finish on bank holiday and summer Fridays
- Dress for Your Diary policy, and
- Opportunity to partake in further qualifications and training relevant to role.
For more information on this position please contact Karyn Glennon on 01-9476379 or apply via the link.