Day Rate: £500 per day PAYE Only
Location: East Berkshire (remote for now, with working from home flexibility post lockdown)
An outstanding opportunity at a global, dynamic and highly respected FTSE 100 organisation.
We are looking for someone with experience of UK / overseas structuring and financing projects for big MNEs, ideally with a strong accounting background. The focus is on project work, and requires someone to be hands on.
• Support on, manage and implement a number of tax structuring projects and other ad-hoc projects including but not limited to US financing, Cash repatriation, Entity elimination and Commercial integration
• Working with both internal departments and external tax advisers to ensure all aspects of the proposed transactions are understood, issues are identified and solutions found
• Ensuring any implementation is within deadline, complete, accurate and thorough and any immediate follow up post-implementation work is done including ensuring all opinions, memos, rulings, elections, filings, etc. are prepared, reviewed and finalised on a timely basis
• Providing general day to day support to the International Tax Director
• Fully Qualified Accountant
• Previous experience in a multinational in-house tax department
• UK / overseas structuring and financing
To apply or for more information please get in touch with Drew via email on firstname.lastname@example.org