The Inventory Clerk will be responsible for the accuracy of transactions for all activities related to inventory control within the warehouse environment at the Manufacturing facility, ensuring that all materials are properly stored and that accurate and appropriate levels of inventory are maintained in order to meet customer demand.
• Inventory transactions.
• Maintains and file transaction records.
• Maintains inventory procedures.
• Supports process improvement for inventory control.
• Monthly cycle counting and provide KPI’s to management team.
• Responsible for administration of the cycle counting & warehouse management programs.
• Run various reports to support the inventory control process as required, e.g. material transactions etc.
• Total responsibility for following:
o Reconciles load stage & put away errors
o Inventory adjustments
o Troubleshooting system discrepancies
o Implementation and maintenance of warehouse management system
• Review obsolescence, and physically scrap and adjust accordingly upon management approval.
• Maintain the flow of material through MRB and RWK.
• Manages MRB for in-process fails in conjunction with Quality.
• Support of consigned inventory processes.
• Performs inventory analysis.
• Performance will be measured on the following.
o Achieving inventory accuracy
o Developing and implementing continuous improvement processes
o Executing agreed upon financial requirements.
o Internal and external audits.
• Certificate or equivalent in production inventory management.
• APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) is desirable.
• Forklift driving experience.
• Significant experience using MRP / ERP systems, especially Advance Planning Systems. Previous ERP implementation experience is an advantage.
• Similar or Related Experience Desired:
o 5+ years supply chain, planning or purchasing experience
• The ideal candidate should have prior inventory experience in a manufacturing and/or fulfilment environment and possess strong knowledge of supply chain and operational processes.
• Proficient in MS office applications, especially Excel.