A highly successful Irish company with retail offices across requires a dynamic Inventory Manager to join this growing team.
- Develop the company’s inventory management strategy, with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings and rationalizing inventory.
- Manage and maintain the customer’s stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations.
- Manage and control perpetual inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Liaise with engineers to ensure that goods inward / stock control department is well organized and controlled to sufficiently ensure accuracy of stock.
- Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Ensure stock is ready and available for imaging/deployed as and when required.
- Provide routine management information on inventory performance.
- Willingness to Travel.
- Must have full, clean driving license.
- 3 years + inventory management experience (ideally in a large FMCG environment)
- Excellent working knowledge of inventory management process using SAP