The appropriate candidate will, among other things, be involved in:
- Resolving technical client queries received through multiple channels either through in-depth analysis or in conjunction with internal teams.
- Take ownership for query analysis, investigating and resolving queries to a level of resolution acceptable by the agreed service levels.
- Analysis of statistical and production data in order to identify patterns and to make suggestions to Team Lead and Manager to improve Client business management.
- Develop new SQL processes to enhance data extract requirements.
- Management of escalated client queries that may hinder client from reaching agreed service levels, including the management of client critical issues.
- Ensure the business is kept informed of application issues.
- Interaction with other team members and management to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the unit.
- Continuously work with the Team Leader and on their own to design and create data reports and reporting tools.
The appropriate candidate has great passion for analysis with a keen focus on quality and detail. As an analyst, the appropriate candidate is analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the whole tech stack. The appropriate candidate also has an ability to communicate their analysis with great clarity.
Other technical skills include:
- Degree in an IT or Business related discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Analytical or incident management role.
- Expert in SQL, Python, R or other similar Data Science languages
- Previous experience working in a troubleshooting role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of JIRA, ServicePoint advantage
- Previous experience in credit card/payments/merchant acquiring industry preferable but not essential.
- Previous experience of working in a client focused environment.