Our client a Global Payments & Fintech leader has an opportunity within its Investigations Team. The Team Lead will be responsible for managing a team of Investigation Analysts whose key remit is providing client support through effective investigation and analysis, answering queries from merchants, and acquiring banks to support multi-currency card processing services. The appropriate candidate is a great people leader with a keen focus on quality and detail. As a team lead of Investigations Analysts, the appropriate candidate is analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the whole tech stack. The candidate understands process flows of production support and can communicate with both technical and business stakeholders.
- Managing the day to day activities of the L2 Investigations team including coaching, mentoring, and managing prioritisation and assignment of production support tickets
- Work as part of a team to ensure optimum flow of units through the production process, ensuring that all targets are met
- Liaise with L3 Support teams and senior management on day to day issues, escalations, and production incidents
- Analysis of statistical and production data to identify patterns and to make suggestions to Management Team to improve business management and Service Level reporting
- Management of escalated client queries that may hinder reaching agreed service levels, including the management of client critical issues.
- Reporting, including end-2-end production ticket flow, issue trends and team performance
- Take ownership for complex query analysis, investigation and creation detailed analysis documents for both internal & external stakeholders
- Degree in an IT or Business-related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing team of support analysts
- Excellent communication skills including knowledge base creation
- Advanced in SQL, Python, R or other similar Data Science languages
- Knowledge of JIRA & Kanban, ServicePoint advantage
- Previous experience in credit card/payments/merchant acquiring industry preferable but not essential.
- Previous experience of working in a client focused environment