The appropriate candidate will, among other things, be involved in:
• Managing the day to day activities of the L2 Investigations team including coaching, mentoring, and managing prioritisation and assignment of production support tickets
• Work as part of a team to ensure optimum flow of units through the production process, ensuring that all targets are met
• Liaise with L3 Support teams and senior management on day to day issues, escalations and production incidents
• Analysis of statistical and production data in order to identify patterns and to make suggestions to Management Team to improve processes and Client business management and Service Level reporting
• Management of escalated client queries that may hinder processes from reaching agreed service levels, including the management of client critical issues.
• Reporting, including end-2-end production ticket flow, issue trends and team performance
• Take ownership for complex query analysis, investigation and creation detailed analysis documents for both internal & external stakeholders
The appropriate candidate is a great people leader with a keen focus on quality and detail. As a team lead of Investigations Analysts, the appropriate candidate is analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the whole tech stack. The candidate understands process flows of production support and is able to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders.
Other technical skills include:
• Degree in an IT or Business related discipline
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing team of support analysts
• Excellent communication skills including knowledge base creation
• Advanced in SQL, Python, R or other similar Data Science languages
• Knowledge of JIRA & Kanban, ServicePoint advantage
• Previous experience in credit card/payments/merchant acquiring industry preferable but not essential.
• Previous experience of working in a client focused environment
The ideal person will be able to demonstrate the following important behaviours:
• Proven People manager
• Advanced problem-solving skills and proven ability to think logically.
• Quality focused with attention to detail.
• Ability to schedule and prioritise tasks in a manner that optimises efficiency and effectiveness.
• Very comfortable communicating with employees of all levels within the company.
• Organised, logical and professional at all times.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a commitment to service delivery.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.