The Meetings & Events Team in Western Europe Cluster consists of M&E Business Partners, Project Managers, Meeting Planners and Coordinators, led by the WEU M&E Lead.
This local coordinator position is responsible for assisting the meeting management function in Ireland, focusing on the compliance and financial processes. This includes MAPP documentation management for all transaction types through ACM for all local Business Units, PO creation for related transactions, vendor creations and payment process follow up.
This is a contract position.
• Ensures Pfizer compliance processes (MAPP) and global policies are followed at the local market level
• Full administrative follow up from submission to full approval and closure of ACM
• PO creation and follow up
• Creates the event archive, collects & upload the necessary documents such as HCP engagement contracts, invitation letters, GSQ’s, Funding Confirmation Letters
• Monitor and update the local ACM tracker
• Transfer of Value (ToV) disclosure reporting validation and oversight
• Support any M&E related issue resolution
Key Interactions: IE M&E Team, IE GCO Lead, M&E WEU Team, Marketing & Sales Colleagues, Medical Department, Local GCO team, other GCO teams, Finance, Accounting, BT, Procurement & Compliance.
Key External Interactions: HCP’s, HCO’s, MPAs (Meeting Planning Agencies), Pharma Associations & Institutions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS required
o Undergraduate or Master degree level in Business Administration, Finance, Communication, Marketing, Hospitality or equivalent degree.
o Min 2 years in Administration, Meeting Management or Compliance Roles, or other transferrable experience.
• Experience with Ariba and SAP highly preferred, but not mandatory
• Experience in meeting management preferred, but not mandatory
• Target profile: Administrative, accounting, compliance profile with an interest in event management
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent eye for detail
• Ability to analyze, define and convey results and strategies in verbal and written communication
• The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Responsive to tight timelines as well as the capability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner, ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Strong communication and influence skills
• Experience/ability to work in a matrixed structure
• Quick adapter to any organizational changes
• Flexible to adapt to changing business needs
• Able to demonstrate experience in customer relationship management
• Strong interpersonal skills are required, as well as excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English
PHYSICAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Dublin CityWest office