Do you speak Irish and you are techy?
Are you looking for an opportunity to keep developing your IT and customer service skills? You can be WORKING FROM HOME in Ireland.
Top tech company is looking for Irish speakers.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a fast-paced environment. You are strongly team-focused with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills. Previous contact center experience is desirable, but not essential.
You are analytical with good trouble shooting skills.
If you this sounds like you, this role is for you!
Feel free to contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +353 19476382
What will you do?
- Resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first-time fix or by dispatching for on-site support, third party or appropriate remote group.
- You will be reached via telephone, ticket handling systems or e-mail.
- Log, validate and diagnose customer issues on the full range of products and applications supported on the customer site.
- Provide the customer with a solution, analytical troubleshooting and query research, or to route or escalate to the appropriate group.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and proactively support team members.
What do you need to have?
- Language: Fluent English & Irish are essential.
- Stamp 4 Visa or European citizenship is required.
- Experience within a customer service/call centre environment preferred.
- Analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
- Technical savvy (understanding of hardware, software and different operating systems).
- Communications & Organizational skills.
- Flexible and willing to work variable shift patterns.
What will you get?
- Salary: 26.500€
- Full paid training provided
- Benefits: Sport & Social Membership, Employee Reward and Recognition Program.
- Working hours: Flexible to work different shifts.
Please apply or send your CV to email@example.com or call: +353 19476382