Are you looking for Midwifery Jobs in Ireland for overseas Nurses? Contact kelley today and let us help you secure your dream nursing job. Nursing Jobs in Ireland are open to all overseas nurses.
Our large acute hospital is based in Donegal Ireland and are seeking Midwives for a range of maternity services. Nurses are required to have completed ether a undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in Midwifery Studies to meet NMBI Requirements.
Letterkenny Hospital are supporting Midwifery Adaptations Overseas Compensatory Measure Requirement for NMBI Midwife Registration.
Overseas Relocation Package provided
- Minimum 24 months current Midwifery experience
- Direct Entry Midwifery Degree OR Diploma in Midwifery AND/OR Degree or Diploma in General Nursing Studies
- NMBI Decision Letter Holder or Pending Decision from the NMBI - General and/or Midwifery Register letter
- IELTS or OET Cleared
- Salary from €30,609 – €47,431 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
To apply in confidence / for more information
Contact kelley walsh on +353 91507519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats App +353864117886