Are you looking for Nursing Jobs in Ireland for overseas Nurses? Contact kelley today and let us help you secure your dream nursing job. Nursing Jobs in Ireland are open to all overseas nurses across all disciplines.
Our Dublin based Community Hospitals are seeking nurses interested in older persons care. Interviews taking place via Microsoft Teams in July 2021.
- Min 24 months current experience in a medical or surgical ward
- Diploma or degree qualified
- NMBI Decision Letter Holder or Pending Decision from the NMBI
- IELTS or OET Cleared
- Salary from €30,609 – €47,431 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
To apply in confidence / for more information
Contact kelley walsh on +353 91507519 or email email@example.com
Whats App +353864117886