My client a US Multi-National Medical Device Company has a vacancy for an IT Analyst to join their team.
Provide on-site IT Hardware and software support, installations and maintenance of IT hardware and software in a GMP environment as part of the EMEA Desktop Support Team.
• Manage and prioritise workload based on Service requests and incident tickets while adhering to SLA’s
• Procurement of IT Hardware, such as PC’s, Laptops, tablets, peripherals and mobile phones
• Build and coordinate the installation of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment, and other IT related hardware with relevant business stakeholders
• Audio Visual set up and support of equipment
• Support for production environment including procurement of IT equipment and set up of Zebra printers, validation of IT equipment.
• Carry out preventative maintenance
• Participate in cross-functional IT projects to ensure smooth transition of IT solutions across the business
• Asset management
• Perform end user training in the use of hardware, software and related systems
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related field , with 4 Years’ experience.
Experience in a Level 2 Desktop Support role or related experience, or, Master's Degree or equivalent in Computer science or related field , with 2 Years’ experience.
For more information on this role please contact me directly on 087-4576975 or email@example.com