IT Support Analyst (Manufacturing)
· Configuration and set up of manufacturing PCS including Installation Qualification using approved process and documentation
· Completing GXP documentation as required.
· Supports the manufacturing PCS ensuring the business downtime is minimized
· Support of integration of manufacturing IT Peripheral equipment (instruments/scanners etc) and assisting in incident and problems investigations ensuring quick resolution of issues.
· Escalating infrastructure issues to supplier/manufacturer as required.
· Interacts with technical support staff of hardware and software vendors as needed.
· Responsible for account creation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
· Manage the control of change for manufacturing PCs and workstations and associate environments following defined Change Control Processes.
· Responsible for tracking I/T Shared Services assets at the site.
· Responsible for supporting customer and global manufacturing impacting projects on site. Communicating with site users on IT advisories as required
· Be technically competent with Microsoft operating systems and tools.
· A relevant (computing) 3rd Level Diploma/Degree qualification is desirable or relevant Industry experience.
· Working knowledge of GXP and manufacturing environments is desirable.
· Knowledge of ITIL is desirable.
· Have a logical ability for problem determination & resolution.
· Experience in a validated/qualified environment would be beneficial