We are looking for an IT & Cybersecurity Risk Manager for our client , a budding financial services company with great scope for progression. In this role the IT & Cyber Security Risk Manager will support the clients Risk program and help drive the advancement of IT & Cyber risk and control architecture globally. The role holder will be responsible for helping execute our program strategy and to embed a standardized and consistent approach to risk identification, governance, reporting and mitigation.
· Stewarding the Clients FLOD to ensure all relevant IT & Cyber risks are identified and effectively managed by a robust control environment.
· Contributing to the advancement and execution of IT & Cyber Risk activities and programs, such as Risk & Control Self-Assessment (‘RCSA’), Risk Event Management, Third Party Risk Management (‘TPRM’), Risk Appetite KRI monitoring, Committee reporting.
· Using metrics and testing to provide meaningful independent oversight and challenge to drive FLOD risk and control management.
· Drive efforts to ensure capture of FLOD remediation plans, management of issues and timely reporting of threats.
· Verifying that optimal controls relating to major systems and their implementation are in place and operating effectively from a general control and security perspective
· Third level degree qualification preferable at certificate, diploma or degree level or equivalent.
· 5-8 year's experience in IT & Cyber Risk and payments or online ecommerce business in the European market.
· Understanding of Regulatory requirements and guidelines on ICT and Security Risk Management.
· Experience using risk tools and methodologies such as RCSAs, Risk rating or classification matrices, Control testing.
· Experience in business partnering, training and/ or workshop delivery to drive risk awareness and risk culture.
If you are interested and would like more information please send an up to date CV to [email protected] or alternatively apply below.
Must have the right to work in Ireland