• Planning, preparation and completion of the assigned IT audit plan in accordance with defined quality standards and deadlines
• Setting and promoting high standards of audit work and ensuring high standard quality audit reports are delivered on a consistent basis
• Communicating and reporting audit findings to management
• Monitoring management’s responses and implementation of agreed management actions
• Ensuring effective business changes are introduced as a result of audit findings.
• Continuously communicating with Internal Audit Management on the progress of audit assignments
• Working as a partner to the business in identifying significant process and structure improvements to assist the business in meeting its corporate objectives
• Suggesting beneficial changes to audit methodologies and procedures
• Liaising with external auditors as require Suggesting beneficial changes to audit methodologies and procedures
• Liaising with external auditors as require
Essential knowledge, education, skills and experience:
Candidates should have a minimum of two years of experience in the fields of IT audit, assurance and/or IT security.
Qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL .
Third level qualification in a related field;
Excellent attention to detail and time management skills;
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written);
Ability to work on own initiative while also being a good team player, and
Commercial mind-set and value-add focus.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you please contact email@example.com or call me on 087-8515437 to discuss the role further.