Our client is currently recruiting for a Client Success Leader to work and be part of a large and growing IT project.
Do you love working with customers to achieve their business outcomes? Would you love to build expertise around the leading, next-generation
cloud services? With the aid of best-in-class sales processes, techniques, and technologies, you will be empowered to shape customer relationships for a
strategic set of customers.
As a Client Success Leader, you will serve as the central point of contact for the customer across engagements helping to drive consumption through developing and managing customer relationships.
· Business Relationship Owner: Build a coalition of support (IT and business) with customers. Define specific technology outcomes that align with customer strategy.
· Digital Transformation Leader and Operational Excellence: Lead, drive and manage engagements for the repeatable achievement of revenue and consumption targets.
· Portfolio Management: Manage a dedicated portfolio of customers while preventing churn.
· Operationally Excellent: Follow processes, systems, and documentation as expected; identifies issues or barriers to efficiency. Recommends improvements and partners to implement
· Value Creator: Identify and articulate the business value of role and solutions for customer organization through demonstrations, storytelling, etc. to provide evidence of business value in the customer environment.
· Consumption: Conduct analyses into what customers are using versus needs. Drives greater consumption with customers based on analysis of both usage and needs. Leverage’s insights to
provide guidance and recommendations to customers; drives, retains and optimizes customer consumption
· Technical Acumen: Apply deep technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies
· Cooperative Spirit: Meet and exceed targets for net-new revenue and sales pipeline; Accurately forecasting new usage and/or churn risks that impact portfolio pipeline.
· 2+ years of sales or customer success experience with technical pre and post-sales and technical consulting architecture experience
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications; Dynamics CRM or other CRM experience is a bonus.
· Deep domain expertise in cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as code technology)
· Track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives in large or highly strategic accounts / Portfolio Management
· Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to
successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations.
· Understanding of Partner Ecosystems
Location: WFH until
further notice – Dublin 2
Salary: Up to 42,000€ + 10% Performance Bonus / Commissions
· Competitive Salary
· Training room
· Onsite showers and canteen
· Paid Sick days
· 25 days holiday
· Tax saver ticket
· Life Assurance
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply using the link above or directly to me at email@example.com.