I.T. DevOps Administrator - Athlone/Remote
Our Client, a leading national Insurance company seeks to hire an IT administrator to work in development operations and desktop support.
You will have responsibility for all administration, support, maintenance and backup of development operations within the IT department. The primary focus of the role is the maintenance and development of correspondence and document management within the group of applicable software tools. You will work within the IT Operations team and work closely with Change Management and UAT.
· Responsible for Correspondence and Document Management system:
o Maintain, develop, and update existing and future suite of documentation using Inforama the current set of correspondence document management software tools.
o Responsible for document change delivery for code Releases.
o Work closely with Change Management, I.T. and UAT to effect smooth handover of updates into Test and Production.
· Provide technical support for System Releases and UAT for Contact Centre and Web Applications
o Vulcan Release Support; UAT Support; Deployment Support
o Support for embedded digital technologies in our systems like Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
· Support new and existing SQL Server Development and Business Intelligence activities with our DBA.
· Support business reporting requirements using tools like SSIS, SSRS, Visual Studio, PowerBI
· Support for T-SQL Scripting and any integration requirements to SSRS reporting.
· Support the SQL activities involved in integrating the Dialler with the core insurance databases.
· Support the requirement to checklist database activity and status.
· IT Desktop, Helpdesk and Administration support
· Responsible for managing and maintaining in-house developed applications like: Helpdesk, Complaints tool, Lead Capture tool, Compliance WSCC, Office 365 Forms
· Contribute to the efficient running of any manual based process by developing automated solutions.
· Documentation of all relevant processes/procedures.
· On Call I.T. Helpdesk Support, as per defined roster schedule.
· Participate, support, mentor and contribute as a team member within the IT team on common activities.
· 2+ years experience in an I.T. operations based team environment.
· 2+ years experience with T-SQL including a demonstrable high ability.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills including excellent written and spoken English.
· Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure.
· Third level computing qualification, e.g. Computer Science.
· Microsoft Certified SQL Server Database or Microsoft Developer certified.
· Proven track record working in a Windows Server 2012/2016 vmware virtual environment.
· 2+ Years experience with SQL Server databases incl. SSIS, SSRS and Microsoft Visual Studio.
· Linux OS/Sharepoint/Web/Microsoft.NET, Coldfusion development experience.
If interested please forward your CV using the apply button