· Provide first line IT support to internal employees
· Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving desktop, hardware, software, and/or printing problems.
· Perform general PC configuration, installations, maintenance, relocations, and upgrades.
· Assign requests to on-site second line support when appropriate.
· Monitor all incidents and update the users
· Take care of IT hardware
· Help with inventory checks of IT assets
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows Administration and Microsoft Office products
· Previous experience in IT helpdesk / service desk / IT support
· Basic knowledge of computer networks
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory is an advantage
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Fluent English
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at email@example.com
· Extra vacation days
· Financial annual bonuses
· Life insurance
· Contribution to 3rd pillar
· Sick leave compensation
· Home office
· International and friendly environment
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.