The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be responsible for the design and architecture of Microsoft Windows based systems, Office 365, Sharepoint, email, Teams, AD and applications and their infrastructure integration. You will be expected to take a lead role in the design, implementation and support of Windows based platforms and applications both cloud based and on premise. Working alongside the existing team it is anticipated that you will bring additional knowledge and experience to help with company growth and expansion.
You will need :
- Relevant experience as a team lead or architect.
- Experience of leading a team, planning, estimating and scheduling work for direct reports.
- Experience of designing backup solutions for complex multi-system platforms and vendors.
- Expertise must include architectural design, development, migration, management and supporting MS Office 365, Teams, exchange etc.
- Windows PowerShell skills and experience is essential.
- In depth working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Active Directory design, management or implementation.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to) :
- Architect or design, planning and implementation of high availability systems (physical and cloud).
- Architect or design, planning and implementation of internal infrastructure, storage and other system components.
- Architect or design, planning and implementation of high availability solutions with backups / disaster recovery for each system.
- Planning, maintaining and monitoring systems.
- Planning software installation and patching.
- Implementing performance tuning systems based on monitoring.
- Architect or design, planning and implementation of secure systems, internal tools and individual computers based on requirements and ISO27001 standards.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related is required.
For more detail on this opportunity please contact Myles McKeown on 07393014990 or to apply simply use the link provided.