Seeking a highly motivated, adaptable and ambitious Project Lead with strong technical and project management skills for a 6 month contract (salary based).
This role will co-ordinate all projects , adopting best practises in the area of project management tools, effective tracking and implementation.
In addition, they will be responsible for all IT aspects of the business, including managing the external helpdesk providers, driving efficiencies, building digital literacy capability, identifying virtual platforms and driving the implementation of new technologies/IT tools within the business.
This role will also be responsible for developing, monitoring and reporting performance metrics across all functions.
1. Strong project management skills with experience of managing multiple projects.
2. Strong IT knowledge with in depth, practical experience across applications
3. Experience managing external contractors/ providers
4. Excellent process and documentation skills.
5. Experience in preparing meeting packs, running meetings, and managing actions plans.
6. Experience of KPI tracking, monitoring and reporting.
7. Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
1. Suitable 3rd level IT qualification with 4 years experience in a similar position
2. A recognised project management qualification and experience
3. Very strong MS tool application knowledge is essential
Salary - €45K per year (fully remote)