- Develop a clear scope and project plan to ensure the successful implementation of the new Bill.
- Ensure the required changes are made to the current system
- Ensure new website is fully operational before the commencement of the Bill
- Ensure that all necessary ICT processes are clear and embedded across my client site before the commencement of Bill
- Modified system to support the new Bill
- New website
- Automated form system that links with DocuWare so register entries can be reviewed and processed automatically and efficiently
- Portal for sharing details with key stakeholders
- At least 8 years Project Management experience.
- Degree Qualified with PM Qualification.
- Previous experience leading technology transformation projects in the public sector is desirable.
- Proven ability to lead and manage the risk, quality and progress of ICT projects to organisational standards.
- Experienced in planning and managing the implementation of organisation-wide processes and procedures, tools and techniques for the identification, assessment, and management of risk inherent in the operation of business processes and of potential risks arising from planned ICT- enabled change.
- Excellent communications, presentation and influencing skills.
Please contact Janet at Cpl for more information @ email@example.com