This is a unique opportunity for an experienced IT recruiter who is interested in in-house recruitment, HR, and career within a well-established international organization.
- Ensure that the local Employee Value Proposition (EVP) is in line with the HR global approach
- Conduct robust market scans to understand the market conditions
- Assist managers with the development of job descriptions
- Be responsible for building robust candidate pipelines
- Provide market insight and information to leaders
- Approach and source passive candidates via LinkedIn, GLASSDOR, and Indeed.
- Objectively screen candidates
- Create job advertisements
- Experience with either in-house or an agency recruitment
- Understanding of the IT market in Austria and Slovakia
- Experience with conducting interviews
- Ability to organize skills assessment centres
- Hands-on experience using ATS (Workday) and HR management systems such as HRIS or HRMS
- Fluent in German and English is a must
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Cafeteria benefits
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- International and friendly environment
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.