Reporting to the Risk & Compliance Director, the IT Risk Manager will play a crucial part in the organisation and must bring with them a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial attitude.
- Working as part of our Risk Management Team, as a Systems Risk expert.
- Ensure the roll out of the new System ‘Trace’ is controlled and adheres to the highest control standards.
- Ensure functionality used for mitigating risk is functional and effective.
- Identify Risk within the systems infrastructure.
- Liaising with various business partners to provide prompt and accurate responses to risks identified with in the system.
- Regularly making informed and prompt decisions on customer offering and behaviours to mitigate potential risk.
- Hands on IT Systems/Infrastructure risk experience in Financial Services.
- Understand Waterfall and Agile delivery methods and be familiar with SDLC.
- Familiar with API architecture, microservices and middleware.
- Familiar Testing and Verification of Functionality Enhancements.
- The ability to communicate risks identified in a simplified and concise manner.
- The ability to liaise with Senior Management in relation to complex issues.
You will be rewarded with a strong remuneration package and excellent career progression opportunities within an innovative, forward thinking organisation.
Please apply now and we will be in touch to arrange a confidential discussion.