Our client, a global Financial Services organisation, is hiring an IT Security Risk Analyst to join their dynamic team in a permanent capacity. This role is located in the heart of Dublin. and whether you love staying fit or attending social events, our client has free access to their onsite gym, fitness studio and an impressive social calendar.
This role is a great opportunity for an individual who is seeking to progress their career, thrives on working in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of security projects, identifying, and implementing enhancements to existing controls, where necessary. This position is a mixture of project and ‘Business as Usual’ work.
· Manage the IT Risk register, chair and organise IT Risk meetings.
· Ensure IT Risk register is aligned with group Risk Taxonomy and measures of design/operational effectiveness
· Manage, measure, report and develop IT KRIs
· Develop, document and track IT Risk remediation activities
· Maintain documentary evidence of security control effectiveness.
· Monitor compliance to security policies, identifying and remediating deviations.
· Provide guidance, gap analysis and track progress in the groups IS27001 compliance initiatives
· Review & investigate the output of security tools, including Vulnerability Assessment, SIEM & automated scripts, for security vulnerabilities and significant changes to the security status of the organization.
· Assist the IT Security Manager (ITSM) in responding to security incidents
· Provide security policy implementation guidance to internal I.S staff.
· Monitor and action routine incidents reported to the security team.
· Maintain an awareness of security news and developments in industry standards.
· Assist in the developments & implementation of the Security Awareness program.
· Comply with the Risk and Compliance frameworks, policies and procedures associated with the role
· Analytical, organised and problem-solving temperament by nature with the ability to troubleshoot issues independently
· 8-10 years’ experience in Information Security, IT Risk or related discipline.
· Advantageous - one or more of CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP or related certifications.
· Advantageous – Degree in Information Security or IT.
· Advantageous – IT Risk experience
· Advantageous – IT security compliance experience
· Advantageous- Knowledge of IT Security best practices
· Advantageous – Knowledge of Information Security and Risk frameworks such as COBiT, ISO 27001, NIST, CIS Top 20.
· Advantageous – Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
If you have a genuine passion for IT Risk and want to work alongside some of the industries most talented individuals, this is the role for you.
You will be rewarded with a strong remuneration package and excellent career progression opportunities within an innovative, forward-thinking organisation.
Please apply now and we will be in touch to arrange a confidential discussion.