We are a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
- Able to effectively analyze and report on all aspects of day-to-day operations.
- Ability to download, collate, analyze, pull up trends and highlight key performance metrics. Reports have to be daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Detailed reporting with sub-metric drill downs and also summary dashboards have to be published.
- Full working fluency in English and German is a plus.
- Located in the Berlin area to commute.
- Minimum experience of 2 years with 12-18 months of relevant experience in similar role.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in usage of reporting tools like Avaya/Cisco.
- Advanced level of Excel user.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- Benefits to be confirmed.
- Work from home option provided.
- Exciting career opportunities.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.