We are a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
- Creates the scorecard for the engagement and ensure flow down for the team, in order to align the team with the engagement objectives.
- Co-ordinates resource deployment across all processes for the engagement (team size, span, shift utilization, skill sets, technology rollout) in order to ensure budget & pricing assumptions compliance.
- Proactively identify, analyze, and improve the business processes within an organization for optimization and to meet the quality standards.
- 5 years of professional experience.
- Native-level fluency in German.
- IT Service Desk Experience.
- Established Team Lead experiences and qualities on a personal, as well as professional level.
- Able to understand the overall context between Service Center and customer(order), in order to anticipate potential customer needs and coordinate adequate response from management.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- Benefits to be confirmed.
- Work from home option provided.
- Exciting career opportunities.
- 1-year initial contract.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.