We are a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
- Manage a team of technical executives in service desk operations. Main objective of the role will be to supervise the day-to-day delivery and performance of the team.
- The role will also require the individual to motivate, mentor, coach and groom the team.
- Ensure process & KM compliance along with meeting client and internal commitments. Own all customer escalations and complaints.
- Full working fluency in English and German (Minimum C1).
- Located in the Greater Dusseldorf area to commute.
- Minimum experience of 2 years of IT service desk or technical support.
- A minimum of 1 year in the role of a Team lead.
- Engineering Graduate/ B.Sc. Computer Science / or Graduate with any technical degree/ diploma required.
- ITIL trained/ certification preferred.
- Work eligibility in Germany: EU or UK citizenship, or permanent residence in Germany.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- Permanent fulltime contract.
- Benefits to be confirmed.
- Well-connected central Düsseldorf location.
- A brand-new small team to expand with exciting career opportunities.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.