Great opportunity to join a great organisation in Co Limerick.
• Providing Tier 3 support, including escalation from Tier 1 and Tier 2
• Server infrastructure management, performance monitoring, Operating System upgrades and troubleshooting.
• Provide direct client support to across all areas of the organisation.
• Providing Systems Administration, including maintaining AD accounts, user configuration, trouble-shooting access problems and completion of on-site documentation. • You would have a professional attitude and sincere approach with interaction to clients.
• Ensuring critical systems are available (24) hours per day.
• Management and patching of Microsoft Hyper-V Servers.
• Maintaining user procedures and hardware familiarization for all systems.
• Effective support for systems, including IOT technology, applications, servers, networks.
• Effective support for all company technology, including proprietary systems and hardware.
• Providing system support services, including service outage diagnosis, troubleshooting and restoration of service, virus protection management.
• Knowledge and support for Desktop OS and applications including patches.
• Windows Hyper-V Server and Virtualization maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Microsoft Office 365 Management and Security
• Backup and disaster recovery monitoring and maintenance.
• Support and security of company network, Active Directory maintenance, Server Infrastructure maintenance, network infrastructure maintenance – wired & wireless, network protection and failover tools implementation.
• Assist with troubleshooting issues arising from daily monitoring and operations checks. These include (but are not limited to) Data Backup monitoring, Anti-Virus, e-mail, SAN and Server Hardware monitoring. Assist with development and implementation of IT policies, SOPs and guidelines.
• Contribute to and take responsibility for aspects of IT department systems and infrastructure projects.
To be successful:
• At least 2 - 3 years’ experience working with an MSP in the SMB or corporate markets.
• Good working knowledge of Networking (VLAN’s, Routing), Firewalls (Sonicwall/Cisco knowledge an advantage).
• Microsoft 365 Administration, experience of SharePoint, Office 365, Azure EMS, Microsoft Teams.
• Relevant Certifications an advantage
• Windows server installations and migrations, Hyper-V standalone and cluster deployments.
• Strong communicator to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Keen interest in IOT
• Experience in Microsoft Sharepoint 365 and advantage.
Contact Siohan Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org 087 8247937