Italian Customer Success Manager | Dublin | 11 Month Contract
Dublin 15 or Dundalk Office
Cpl are hiring an Italian Customer Success Manager for a major Fintech company based in Dublin 15. You will work from home up until January 2022, This is an 11 month contract with view to go Perm.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining and strengthening relationships with key leaders and decision makers in merchant organizations. In this role, you would have ownership of the commercial relationship and the overall strategic health of the merchant.
With the ability to be a trusted advisor and strategic thought partner to merchants, you will proactively work with the merchant to help them achieve their business outcomes. With a deep understanding of the Italian market, competitive landscape and payments industry, you will focus on driving ongoing value to our largest Enterprise accounts.
Your success in this role will be measured through customer satisfaction, integration quality, sales opportunities, and decline/churn prevention. Customer Success Managers must know the company’s products inside and out and serve as the focal point for all operational support (technical, workflow, customer support, risk, billing, etc. issues).
- Partner with merchant portfolio to develop strategy, build trust, and demonstrate value of our solutions
- Develop strategic relationships with merchant decision makers, including C-level and product owners
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers with proactive customer success processes including ongoing use and optimization of existing product mix
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Manage existing portfolio growth by reviewing merchant operating model and identifying expansion opportunities
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Help drive customer success stories and case studies.
Key competencies of a Customer Success Manager
- Trusted advisor and proactive partner
- Ability to build strategic working relationships
- Value delivery
- Strong planner / organizer
- Ability to communicate, listen, and influence
- Adaptable / quick learner
- Strategy, product, and technical acumen and expertise
- 3+ years relevant work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. Payments and/or SaaS experience a benefit.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple customers, developing opportunities, and exceeding new business targets
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders with the focus to deliver value
- Experience in highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an organization
- Excellent project and change management experience.
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Strong work ethics, growth mindset and a positive can-do attitude
Please send your CV to email@example.com