· The Operations Delivery Manager (ODM) is responsible for the successful delivery of operations and its KPI align with the SOW of one or more account on behalf of Covalen.
· An ODM must work with partners in all areas of the business to drive performance, productivity, quality, client satisfaction and maintain a positive work environment.
· The ODM must strive to provide world-class support to our customers through continuous learning, focused problem-solving, and the resulting provision of consistently high-quality customer experiences.
· The ODM serve as a key communication channel with Senior management and will support the Direct manager with operational facts, data and client insight.
· The ODM is responsible to align the operation and delivery to the commercial objectives of the account and of Covalen.
· He / she is also responsible to perform other special duties or assignments as requested or required by their Site Manager.
· The ODM must budget, plan, identify and minimise operational risk.
· The ODM will be an integral contributor to the team, living and promoting the Company Values, be brave, be wise, be proud and exceed.
The candidate should have a proven track record in client relationship management. He/ She should be fully competent in managing teams including Team Leaders. He/ She should be capable of working within a senior management team and show true leadership skills. He/ She should have experience of working in fast paced environment and be capable of working on their own initiative.
The ideal candidate will come from a management background and have at least 2 years as in a Senior Operational Delivery role. They will be fully confident in all areas of Client Management. They will have proven background in successful operational delivery. They should have a vast understanding of all support functions. An educational background in business management would be desirable.
If interest, apply or send your cv at email@example.com