Top Reasons to Work as a Customer Service Specialist
- Permanent contract
- Great Salary and Benefits package
- Health and dental care plan.
- Further Development and Career Progression Opportunities
- Pension scheme.
- Work from home provided temporarily.
- Brand new office with great facilities
- Open to Graduates and entry level profiles
We are the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, we are relied on by more than 16,000 organizations and 650,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, we serve more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe from offices in New York, London, Washington, DC, Amsterdam, Sydney, Christchurch, and Galway, Ireland.
Due to phenomenal growth, we are seeking a Customer Support Specialist to handle Tier I support and client relationships by answering Support calls from our clients, resolving issues, and ensuring all appropriate follow up to confirm complete client satisfaction.
Our support team works closely with both our Customer Success Team and our ProdOps team to ensure speedy resolution of all issues, and you must be extremely proficient in articulating with both technical and non-technical staff and users.
- Native level fluency (C2) in Japanese and working fluency in English.
- Minimum 6 months experience in customer service or relevant work experience.
- Passion for customer service and excellent communication skills.
- Willing to relocate or to be based in Galway, Ireland long-term.
- Valid work permit in Ireland: Stamp 1G (minimum 12 months left), Stamp 4, EU passport, etc.
- Ability to work in flexible shifts including night, evenings, or weekends.
If you are interested in this role, Click 'Apply Now' or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a brief cover letter stating: