My client is a up-and-coming cloud-based web development company based in Dublin City Center.
They are looking to build out a new Localization Team in their Dublin office so this job will suit to a professional that is confident, looking for a challenge and a career progression opportunities.
Fun environment, full training on the products and competitive pay/benefits are on offer.
The job and responsibilities:
- Localize conversational text from English to Japanese
- Understand how to apply the essence of the companys language
- Manage the localization of conversational flows in Japanese informed by market-specific research.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to produce quality content and identify documentation requirements.
Who are you?
- A confident communicator fluent in English and Japanese
- With a minimum of 2 years experience in content, technical, or product writing
- You’re passionate about writing and localizing content to support users in their journey and are able to translate complex information into user-friendly text.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (To be discussed) and permanent contract
- Healthcare from day one
- Paid holidays
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid sick days
- Share options
- Amazing facilities with pool table, view on the canal, yoga/gym room...
- Free lunch
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Brand New office on the Docks and great work environment (Working from home at the moment due to C19)
- Work remotely on a a permanent basis (if you want) form anywhere in Ireland
This company offers full training and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV through the link provided.