I am looking to speak to Customer Support Wizard for Japanese Market who is looking for a new opportunity in Dublin. Are you creative, enthusiastic customer oriented Japanese speaker. If yes - I am looking forward to speak with you.
My client is a up-and-coming cloud-based web development company based in Dublin City Center. They provide a platform which helps businesses or individuals to create their own website and mobile sites using online drag and drop tools.
As business and customer base is growing, they are expanding their team and looking for a creative customer support wizard to join their friendly team. Fun environment, full training on the products and competitive pay/benefits are on offer.
The job and responsibilities:
- Providing support to customers about their website creation over the phone and through a ticketing system
- Developing the relationship with the customers and increase the satisfaction of service
- Collecting valuable user feedback to improve the products
- Working with other departments and product teams on improving the products
Who are you
- Creative, enthusiastic and customer oriented Japanese speaker
- Motivated and with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is a distinct advantage
- Candidate has to be permanently based in Ireland
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary - 27k - 35k (Depending on experience)
- Permanent contract
- Amazing facilities with pool table, view on the canal, yoga/gym room...
- Free lunch
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Brand New office on the Docks and great work environment (Work from home - remotely - permanently if you want - please note that you have to be based in Ireland)
- Healthcare from day one
- Paid holidays
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid sick days
- Share options
This company offers full training and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity or just a confidential chat about current openings for Japanese speakers in Dublin, please send your CV through the link provided.