As a Production Support Engineer in this team, you’ll have a great opportunity to understand the workings of the full platform and be expected to provide effective, timely solutions to production issues. To do this our Production Support Development Team must understand the existing functionality in the platform as well as learning about the new features being added in each release.
We offer you the chance to work in an agile environment within a small team where frequent & fast-paced demands will mean you’ll see the impact of your work almost immediately. You will among other things be involved in
- Implementing and unit testing code fixes for our service platform.
- Collaborate directly with all development, operational and client facing teams
- Develop your skill set across a range of technologies in a complex and challenging environment
- Building expertise in specific domain areas and mentoring colleagues
- Provide out of hours support for our service platform as required.
You have great passion for programming with a keen focus on quality and detail. As a Support Engineer you are also analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the whole tech stack. Other technical skills include:
- 3+ Years Java programming experience in Web and APIs
- Familiar with Web Service ,REST and SOA principles
- Strong Skills in JSP, HTML, Ajax, JQuery, etc.
- Unix Scripting
- PL/SQL programming experience beneficial