- Negotiable Daily Rate
• Role Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background
• Mandatory Technical Skills Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background.
• At-least 3 years of strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
• Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
• Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
• Experience with Continuous Integration and building tools such as Jenkins and Maven
• Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
• Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
• Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations
• Experience in leading Java-based web projects
• Deep knowledge of Java (JEE, Servlets)
• Build tools like Maven
• Version control tools, especially Git
• Experience developing RESTful Web Services
• Design patterns and clean code
• Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
• Solid interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written English language skills
• Developing and maintaining enterprise class websites with AEM
• Leading and coaching a team of developers
• Estimating development tasks, pointing out risks, required provisions and limitations in the process
• Performing regular code reviews and sharing best practices
• Defining release strategies (including branching, CI and development workflows)
To apply or find out more please contact 01-947 6301 or email@example.com