Based in Antrim my client is a world leader in the development of technologies to support reading & writing, helping to unlock everyone’s full potential through innovative technology. Having a global presence the company employs 190 staff focused on delivering best in class solutions using agile methods.
Not surprisingly they are proud of the culture within their teams and an opportunity has now arisen for an energetic developer who is keen to deliver high quality software to play their part.
The role :
- Take on responsibility for developing new web-based products and maintaining existing software
- Work alongside UX designers to implement the best user interface and user experience
- Work with the Infrastructure team who will assist with hosting and server configurations, and ensure that all software meets the highest standards of security
- Deliver world class cooperation in conjunction with the QA team, with a mixture of automatic and manual software testing
The right person :
- Someone with a minimum of 4 years commercial software development experience.
- Someone with 2 or more years of commercial experience using:
- REST API calls.
- Someone who wants to continually improve their skill set and learn new technologies
- Someone who loves to keep on top of all the latest tech
Nice to have :
- Experience working with Google Firebase
- Experience working with pdf js.
- Happy working with databases and cloud hosting (Amazon AWS)
- Experience of creating web applications with next js
- Experience with browser extensions (Chrome, Edge)
If you would like some additional detail on this opportunity please contact Myles McKeown on 07393014990 or to apply just use the link provided.