Excellent opportunity to work as a Front End Developer initially in a remote aspect.
My multination client is looking for motivated new team members to join them, if you fit the requirements below, please don't hesitate to call me on email@example.com
Daily Responsibilities, requirements, nice to haves (in that order):
- Own one or more of the project's web services; add new features, resolve bugs, and refactor/ improve code base.
- Identify technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with realistic project planning and feature development; translate product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives.
- Take ownership of new products/features from development through to deployment and production monitoring.
- Identify and write automated tests for new web features and update existing tests as needed.
- Work with Senior JS Web Developers
- Collaborate with Server Application Engineers to determine the best way to maintain low response times as new features are designed.
- Work with QA to develop test plans / strategies.
- Participate in a regular on call rotation.
- Understanding web build systems - Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Understanding of web application architecture and DevOps.
- Experience with API integration and best practices - REST, GraphQL ext.
- Experience with web deployment constructs - CDN, NGINX, URL Rewriting, Web Config Management
- Detailed knowledge of general web concepts: HTTP, CORS, Security Headers, Browser Caching.
- Problem-solving skills and debugging ability.
- Experience supporting high-traffic web applications.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Good working knowledge of revision control and code review tools like Git, Gerrit etc.
If you are interested contact Doireann on firstname.lastname@example.org