Currently, we are conducting a recruitment process for a world leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. The company enables clients in 45 countries to navigate the digital transformation. The company is one of the best employers in Europe and the Middle East.
Junior Accountant with Italian
- Invoicing Italian speaking clients;
- Contact with customers regarding overdue payments (both by e-mail and by phone);
- Updating customer accounts, managing financial balances;
- Analysis related to unallocated cash;
- Credit risk management;
- Preparation of reports.
- Very good command of Italian (B2 level);
- Knowledge of English (B1 level);
- Customer orientation, self-organization of work;
- Ability to adapt to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Very good communication skills and willingness to teamwork.
- Possibility to take part in international projects and gain experience in various branches and in various areas (including HR, logistics, customer service);
- Campus program - unique training designed to give you skills and knowledge needed on a position in your job area;
- Opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses;
- Set of social benefits to choose from;
- Training program;
- No trial period;
- Opportunity to work in an international team in an open atmosphere.