Role: Junior Client Services Broker
Are you APA in Commercial Lines and keen to get into that sector?
Looking to move from personal lines and get into the commercial side that also offers further progression?
Self-driven and looking to take on a new challenge within Insurance?
If so, this is the role for you!
Our client based in Dublin is interested in hearing from people who wish to further develop their career with one of Ireland’s leading insurance brokers. The role offers great support, training and progression to build your career further within Insurance.
Competitive Salary with exam support and great benefits.
Your Experience & Skills:
- Min. APA in Commercial Lines required and working towards CIP qualification
- 12-18 months experience in insurance whether it is client facing, corporate admin or broker support
- Business Degree is desirable but not required
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Flexible team player with the ability to work on own initiative when trained
- Taking initiative in problem solving and ensuring management are kept informed
- IT Skills – Proficient in MS Word, Excel
- Provide excellent customer service for the insurance needs of the Clients within the commercial department in a professional and efficient manner
- Deal with aspects of Client care to include completion of new business, renewals, mid-term alterations, timely issue of policy documentation, etc.
- Assist with the underwriting department team.
- Working within the SME Department to achieve Company targets and to identify new opportunities for growth of existing business
- Reporting to Client Services Manager and assist with any admin. duties required.
- Follow Company policies and procedures
Please apply now if interested or email your CV to Kevin.OToole@cpl.ie or contact Kevin O Toole on 01-9476390 for a confidential chat.