Included in the role but not limited to:
• Taking ownership for query analysis, investigating and resolving queries for your portfolio of clients.
• Managing query responses via email, internal systems & telephone ensuring SLAs are consistently achieved.
• Resolving technical client queries received through multiple channels either through in-depth analysis or in conjunction with internal teams.
• Relationship building for new and existing corporate client accounts.
• Organising and managing regular client service reviews, including gathering relevant client information for presentations.
• Act as a point of escalation for the Client; as the customer’s voice/advocate within the business, ensure company service delivery is met through meeting and exceeding agreed KPIs and SLAs.
• Monitor operational performance of services, identifying trends in queries and making suggestions to reduce future query levels.
• Liaising with other team members, departments, and management to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the unit.
• Regular feedback to Team Leader/Manager on cases, queries and escalations as necessary.
• Adhere to and contribute to OmniPay processes and procedures.
• Assist in coaching and up skilling of team members as and when required.
• Provide training to new and existing clients as required.
• Client focused, with the ability to identify, empathise with and satisfy client needs.
• Quality focused with attention to detail.
• Exceptional standard of communication skills, written (English) and telephone skills.
• Ability to schedule tasks in an effort to manage time and priorities within a busy working environment.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery.
• PC literate, in particular the Microsoft Office suite. Comfortable working in a technology based environment (FinTech).
• Previous experience of working in a Client Services environment (2-3 years), preferably corporate level client support.
• Previous experience of working in a payment processing related customer service role an advantage but not required.
• Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• 3rd level business certification
• This role requires the individual to provide on-call support on a rotational basis (1 full week in every 4-5 weeks approximately).
• This role will require the individual to provide bank holiday cover on an ad-hoc basis and will also require the individual to provide weekend cover on a rotational basis (approx. 5 days throughout the year).