My client is looking for a Junior Client Relationship Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining existing relationships with corporate clients. The CRM will be involved in several areas of the Client Services department. The role will include taking ownership for query analysis, investigating and resolving client queries, managing query responses to clients via various communication methods, assist with audit as needed, management of daily tasks etc.
In addition it is expected that the CRM will be considered the knowledge expert (SME) on their client portfolios, developing in-depth knowledge of the client’s particular support model, proactively working to avoid client escalations and ensuring full client satisfaction. Client contact is primarily via email, telephone and a client-facing ticketing system with opportunities for face-to-face client visits both on-site and abroad. Training will be provided and is primarily on-the-job.
Included in the role but not limited to:
• Taking ownership for query analysis, investigating and resolving queries for your portfolio of clients.
• Managing query responses via email, internal systems & telephone ensuring SLAs are consistently achieved.
• Resolving technical client queries received through multiple channels either through in-depth analysis or in conjunction with internal teams.
• Relationship building for new and existing corporate client accounts.
• Organizing and managing regular client service reviews, including gathering relevant client information for presentations.
• Act as a point of escalation for the Client; as the customer’s voice/advocate within the business, ensure company service delivery is met through meeting and exceeding agreed KPIs and SLAs.
• Monitor operational performance of services, identifying trends in queries and making suggestions to reduce future query levels.
• Liaising with other team members, departments, and management to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the unit.
• Regular feedback to Team Leader/Manager on cases, queries and escalations as necessary.
• Adhere to and contribute to processes and procedures.
• Assist in coaching and up skilling of team members as and when required.
• Provide training to new and existing clients as required.
• Provide support to other areas within the Operations function when required.
• Providing on-call support (out of hours) on a rotational basis.
• Client focused, with the ability to identify, empathise with and satisfy client needs.
• Quality focused with attention to detail.
• Exceptional standard of communication skills, written (English) and telephone skills.
• Ability to schedule tasks in an effort to manage time and priorities within a busy working environment.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery.
• PC literate, in particular the Microsoft Office suite. Comfortable working in a technology based environment (FinTech).
• Previous experience of working in a Client Services environment (2-3 years), preferably corporate level client support.
• Previous experience of working in a payment processing related customer service role an advantage but not required.
• Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• 3rd level business certification
• This role requires the individual to provide on-call support on a rotational basis (1 full week in every 4-5 weeks approximately).
• This role will require the individual to provide bank holiday cover on an ad-hoc basis and will also require the individual to provide weekend cover on a rotational basis (approx. 5 days throughout the year).
• The individual may also be required to work late evenings on occasion (i.e. past the normal working hours).
• This role may require the individual to travel as part of their job to attend client reviews or training