a Junior Client Relationship Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining existing relationships with corporate clients. The CRM will be involved in several areas of the Client Services department. The role will include taking ownership for query analysis, investigating, and resolving client queries, managing query responses to clients via various communication methods, assist with audit as needed, management of daily tasks etc.
In addition, it is expected that the CRM will be considered the knowledge expert (SME) on their client portfolios, developing in-depth knowledge of the client’s particular support model, proactively working to avoid client escalations and ensuring full client satisfaction. Client contact is primarily via email, telephone, and a client-facing ticketing system with opportunities for face-to-face client visits both on-site and abroad. Training will be provided and is primarily on-the-job.
- Taking ownership for query analysis, investigating, and resolving queries for your portfolio of clients.
- Managing query responses via email, internal systems & telephone ensuring SLAs are consistently achieved.
- Resolving technical client queries received through multiple channels either through in-depth analysis or in conjunction with internal teams.
- Relationship building for new and existing corporate client accounts.
- Organising and managing regular client service reviews, including gathering relevant client information for presentations.
- Act as a point of escalation for the Client; as the customer’s voice/advocate within the business, ensure company service delivery is met through meeting and exceeding agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Monitor operational performance of services, identifying trends in queries and making suggestions to reduce future query levels.
- Liaising with other team members, departments, and management to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the unit.
- Regular feedback to Team Leader/Manager on cases, queries and escalations as necessary.
- Assist in coaching and up skilling of team members as and when required.
- Provide training to new and existing clients as required.
- Provide support to other areas within the Operations function when required.
- Providing on-call support (out of hours) on a rotational basis.
- Previous experience of working in a Client Services environment (2-3 years), preferably corporate level client support.
- Previous experience of working in a payment processing related customer service role an advantage but not required.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- 3rd level business certification